Thursday, September 16, 2010

Begonia do not incense

Begonia no incense you
that I was 24 years old, water treatment equipment had twice the TOEFL test, scores are bad. Cheng Yun in the overseas phone said: went to Beijing on the TOEFL classes.
when not busy Zhongguancun, Beijing and even a bit desolate car rental. Baiyi Lu not built, it is taking a long old road, lined with tall poplars, the main road and side roads across the ditch. I went to when it is winter, the bare poplar branches to a trace of gloom. However, I still see heaven through The branches that shimmer. Cheng Yun to the United States, the United States has become my paradise, not because it is much better, but I love where the shelter.
I do not like English, but who would take the fence was a difficult path? years later, I can appreciate that heavy feeling. the days like a faded cotton , Jingwei alienation between the trace of the lonely, and I was like a little spider, effortlessly weaving want to change it back into a seven-color Kam. hostel stay for three days, I have not found room gear machine, the Tragic Human. s three days, I continue to trespass, a family find out. into the House in the alley, when I went under the acacia trees that house, just a thin tall boy out of simple student head, I grabbed him and asked: There are houses for rent? of trouble. He is Pak-Indian Zhen, Korean, Chinese is better than I was neat. how clever, he just rent a room to meet me, and be neighbors. Park Indian Chen is a gentle and kind-hearted boy,Discount UGG boots, and we quickly became friends. He had a friend Liu Dan smoked, is a son of Hangzhou decoration companies in Costa Rica,UGG boots clearanc, spend too recklessly, but people are very modest. the same students smoke but at Beijing University, Liu Shi Wei Xiu Park, a two-bedroom rental house, he said: Unlike Park Indian Zhen, he wants to experience life in China. research. He explained: other people's dogs. His reward is that you can access the landlord's kitchen. to Beijing on the road, I have prepared well and lonely, but did not want to come across Pak-Indian Chen.
grandmother believed in Buddhism, Buddhism has played a very cold to me name, Ai Xing Buddhism. Piao Zhen India insisted me happy, said it was a happy name. my day, after meeting him in real happy. when I do question the night lectures during the day, people often slept yard , the lights I .9 square meter house, except me and English, is cold. Sometimes, Chen will knock Park India, people do not come in, stood in the door handed me a glass of hot milk, That warm, I remember. the weekend, Chen-Park India will come to me, to me is considerate, he was afraid I was tired with. So, as I sing the slightest happiness also to his share. do question aside, I readily smear the text published, Take it home to him,UGG shoes, the posture proudly, This is my week of living solution. He would give me error correction,UGG boots,

No comments:

Post a Comment