Monday, September 20, 2010

I used to always use the suspect's breath to ask myself

 Should they not believe in miracles that I

But one day I believe slightly

just today

I have particularly fond smile angel back

hope I do not know how long he finally hope to come back slightly

he has not changed

simple dress,cheap UGG boots, a light smile

only

not seen it since a long time

I found that he had long hair

is no longer as the previous

anyway

I still had feelings for him as a warm

has not changed

for me today

is lucky, a good

I was fortunate to see him playing pool

because just on the front of my seat online billiards Desktop

So, I see very clearly that he

him while playing pool,UGGs, while smoking,,,

like look's cool

Finally,UGG shoes, he actually began to eat lollipop

that time I have never seen a big boy like that help to eat sugar

also kept the Jazz lollipop

you like this is the first chance to see

ah how cute

light, when I can know your real name?

has been speculated,cheap UGG boots, had been praying

some day I will know your name

this

I will always put you in mind

eyes closed until the day

I just hope you well

gardenia opened

smiling angel finally back slightly

on the day of my graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment