Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Time to working life

 (Turn a friend on the perception of life essay)
Sohu Health Channel editor friend suddenly I asked him, thesis writing, know my experience, in me for examples of their topics. tell the truth, I really do not want to recall the past, they were reluctant to talk about their situation, first, his writing is really unacceptable for formal occasions, and second, their Everything is becoming increasingly indifferent to the things, and just want to quietly do so, the work continues, live hh
because of the sensibilities, but to sort out what feelings mm
time. work.
year of life time is only about 365 days, really short! elegant words to learn at school called half lives. married, I fear the Chinese New Year, but soon is New Year's Day, followed by the Spring Festival, a childhood that did not want to set off firecrackers, have good food, everyone beaming scenario expectations, but more anxious about: To gift it! give some money out! someone must go to you? How much ah? buy the debt and how much left? do and what not to do ah? I'm not Koumen Er, because I again this year did not catch 500 million a year savings but also consumption of the year, I'm easy? dreams God give a little time, let me make some money for the journey. have to admit that my secular, pressure you?! < br> year and a half ago, I was an ordinary working-class in the capital of a member, but also skip the tank, lived through the different positions. have had honor, if not achievement.
year and a half ago, every morning 6 before the point to get up 6:30 to cars on the clogged Ben station, otherwise it will be late, to be deducting money for! to the company clock, and then to the toilet, then clean hands, and then to the water front of the filling of a large bottle of water back to the computer desk Before starting the day. drawer prepare the biscuits, belly out a few pieces when the call as soon as comfort, noon to 12:30 to find a cheap restaurant after Tiandu Zi, because it is building another restaurant food expensive and unpalatable, the restaurant will be late to a seat. 18:00 work, very few go on time, one leader not to go, the second is the job not finished yet. never have too many tasks , Saturday or Sunday is scheduled to work overtime is normal. my colleagues complain about are diverse, infighting between colleagues is bound to exist. I hate flattery, from do not care about how much, because my heart is bleak , tired or even escape.
job I was called , there is a bimonthly publication with a quarterly publication has a publication every six months, every year an album, as well as other publications outside then, every 3 months there will be two exhibition. all the pictures access to and use of which I am responsible, not the second to manage your photos, there is no photographer. outside friend said to me, said: This is the director of a certain magazine pictures! by! is enough to My pressure is. In this first year of work, every day after 22:30 to go home, do the last train, or we need to take a taxi, the monthly rental fee is 500-600 per ticket. because the base cover, and repeated along the second year in a day can go home after 8:30. In this way, only the morning to see my family, I do not know when the night slipped into the house. one week also one or two family dinner. home mm is my hotel!
During this period, I have is: decreased vision, cervical and lumbar spondylitis, gastritis, weight loss! leadership occasional praise, a few hundred dollars in prize money, as well as family members complain! later, I find myself just out of the building work machines, access at home, car, office zombies between the three boxes.
one day lead me relaxed, it I wrote a resignation, or 4,5 months after the report, because I started late and leave early intentionally. I came out! I'm free! the next thing I am most grateful to my family, my family accepted me. I unemployed, I have to work out for ourselves.
I started brewing, and the progressive implementation of his ideas. find a friend co-tinker site skelter; buy the camera, learn skills, make offer; engaged in the design, there are gains and losses; sales training, budgeting, bargaining hh. even look down on fellow wedding photography, I also find time to shop and go, more because of a variety of human work to increase their opportunity to exercise their skills. It is more than a year Since I work most gratifying, although there are work until early morning three or four o'clock, but there are morning sleep nine or ten o'clock, when still do not want to get up, although not make any money, but I really want to experience their own do, although faced many ups and downs, there have been several failures, but I do not regret it, My mind being in a stable peace, like a slow fire to simmer, I believe will be a good soup pot.
me and my family with a relatively long time, although I think it is a disgrace to his family, but family is my job power. my time is relatively affluent and mobile, but I dare not waste. I want my later life more meaningful than the more substantial mm regardless of the outcome.
text / Awa

No comments:

Post a Comment