Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baptism of dust, into the western Sichuan - Preface

 Baptism of dust, into the western Sichuan
preface, map / Ao Simo obediently (This article shall not be reproduced without permission)
dream trip when I set foot on the hotel door Ya go into the highway, I also think that Everything is a dream, but my dream started on this journey, to the western Sichuan mm la, to do a lot of people dream trip in mind.
not because my mind felt clear and are in dreams, and Chengdu, this place is because I missed it several times, I almost gave up, so he decided to go next year if Tibet to Chengdu, as the rest down in a foothold. Just when I began to feel the beauty away from Chengdu, food increasingly farther, I saw an mistakes made me feel that I and the city is not fate,Discount UGG boots, until I received shoehorn officially incorporated into the team's notice, not until I know because I and the city is not fate, but I and the city's fate has yet to come .
I am very proud to be part of the team, from the start I put these strange friend as a collective, the way many hardships, so I'm hoping our team spirit can overcome all difficulties, to become memory eternal life. pulling on the players selected child should be strict, only by my choice is her intuition, so into the team when I do have some guilty conscience, I am very aware of their physical condition, and I sensitive on the plateau, I am also responsible, in order to better adapt to the altitude of the situation, starting before I made a detailed physical examination, especially the heart and blood pressure, and then I regularly go mountain climbing. heart also took the principles of their own: the plateau do not force yourself to anything beyond that.
Rice done enough preparation before the Asian trip two months, from the simple to the physical exercise equipment, from the emotional plain of the emotional excitement of, and I did not plan in front of his teammates to experiencing some of our things in common. experienced during the withdrawal and replacement of members, as well as an accident before leaving, to take place in the final nine players team, go through booking models, the driver of the replacement. may be very few teams as we have experienced before traveling to such hardships, the team's twists and turns, I think we will be a team suffering from wind and rain .
finally coming to the night before his departure, 55-liter backpack has been collated so I'm ready to go in general to come tomorrow. As I stirred a dream of sleep a week is not good, that day I finally fell into a deep sleep. 3:40 or so, I was suddenly awakened by a burst of piercing cries, the district where the lights flashing 110, 120 ambulance came, a noisy downstairs, and then is A woman cries through the night, the kind of crazy people, this sounds extreme fear me, never sleep, because they do not know what happened in the end,UGG boots cheap, just know that someone has just gone.
the sun came out, I think the more I travel, because the rough road trip, heard too much about the tragic story of this road, although we have 9 people to buy travel insurance before,UGG bailey button, but what happened the night I still shudder, before I go and did not have any experience may tell family members, so as not to have more unnecessary fear, after last night I really do not know if when an accident occurs, whether they can afford, be terribly upset to me In this case, to leave for the airport.
now the return of peace to look me in that time the vulnerability, the way I have not said a dangerous road, this is the only one has been on my heart can not be said to do. my heart has always been a concept that, once in case of accidents is human life, do not worry too deliberately on (but the idea is for the family may be cruel.) safe return,Bailey UGG boots, I can only thank God For me all the way of protection, I use my limited time to realize their dream of more. came back safely from the restricted area of life, and I also have a deeper meaning of life experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment