Friday, November 19, 2010

Five hundred years ago moved to the mole on your palm

 Incense-filled temple in the South China Sea, wooden fish daily rounds. Shut himself away to Canon book, ears do not hear the Red thing, I thought that the world can forget things all the numerous and caught up to early fruition of enlightenment Buddha.
Temple Abbot's had told me more than once: Go down the mountain. scholar, was born in established family courtiers, studying hard all day classics to soon pass the examination. I was born, a cinnabar palm mole. family, Mr. Zeng Jingzhao to me to have our fortunes, said: of life, palm with a mole, is the official seal of the phase control. is not seen for so-called dragon, the body potential between the fish and shrimp; gentleman timing is wrong, under the hand over the villain. future, if elegant aid, will Cheng Kung University. moles.
Seventeen years old, seems to be in the May 21, no hate in my life beside the river met the first of a beautiful woman, I think she is a princess courtiers . tried to approach her, but was refused her politely phase. three years after the 21 May we meet again. I said: Wandering River watch without hate. the twenty-first, she told me: debt of gratitude. Beijing exam opportunities, I think I let the family down. eighth year of the May 21, and I hate time guarding the non-banks, she has as yet future, I utterly confused. looking at the setting sun's last gradually faded blood red thread, and I know she will not come again. Maybe she has to wait until the pre-existence that the fisherman, perhaps, she has been disillusioned in the endless thoughts in the river has turned into a fish away with. But, so Over the years, she never cares about me a whole mm looking forward to May 21 the date of the stranger. he ultimately failed to understand that life for her mm a strange woman my heart, I gave up all of this should be my own wealth and status. In fact, this should not blame her, some things stay the regret may be called beautiful for it, even I know that these things just self-deception.
not hate the river water at high tide, and I am waiting in the fall asleep. dream I saw the fish, she has turned into a Pure Lotus Buddha, we did not speak. I tearfully said: No hate-sur-waiting. No hate River, but unfortunately not hate the river at high tide, the fish can not get out, Credit goes to a fisherman is extended survive. fish for the table feeling of love, to suffer seven years asking me to give her time to her adult incarnation of the former No hate to the river to find her benefactor. Now seven years have passed,cheap UGG boots, I do not know long shot-place, she turned into the real body back to me. met, are you good fortune, not of, is you hit the doom. br> fickle world of things. Some people, perhaps never met with them, but willing to wait for the exhaustion of a lifetime for her, knowing the end would be futile dream, do not want to see beautiful scenery along the way.
I beg the Buddha Lord make me stay, but also into a Pure Lotus, day and night as long as accompanied with the fish, but also forget my one wish. Lord Buddha then said: cinnabar mole body care, today's life should not be extinguished, you go back. ; to stretch out your hand in your palm,Discount UGG boots, having a cinnabar mole, the mole was born in the other, there is no right, but it happens was born into your palm, is set by the fortune-telling you. If you really Buddhas, is pretty simple, you can remove your palm cinnabar mole. But there is a palm mole is the Spirit of life thing, except she was not mortal, then I'll wait for you take off for fear of poison creatures. even a small palm cinnabar mole blocked fish from morning till evening and I also did not think even the Lord Buddha is also on her helpless. I beg the Lord Buddha: unfortunately insufficient. begged Lord Buddha removed my left arm. wandering around in the Buddha.
Lord Buddha further attention to me, I think perhaps he does not want to see my attachment. a long time, Lord Buddha then said: there is another period of marriage. Today, I will join you and the fish, into a devoted married couple under my seat the Buddha. Remember: you have only five hundred years. together. I think five years of persistent enough to be touched by the fish.
Buddhas of the day is clean and hard to do. a day I will devote themselves to study Buddhism, and sometimes chanting meditation, but more time or abandon the cold alone. because I have a Buddha Fetish, only thoughts, not words.
Buddhist community five years have flashed by as if still in a dream, I heard the Lord Buddha said: later, the fish in my Buddhist practice the spirit world has become immortal, but you keep the fish around in the thoughts of the five years alone, the hour has jacket, you will leave my lotus throne, to begin another paragraph of your earthly marriage. you go. for the Buddha devoted married couple, if you love to me, with me back to earth again later, okay? a Red thinking. Fish said: stuck in love, you and I s over, this is heaven, ah, you go, the Red in their own love for you. I would like a woman again. I decided to clean the land of the South China Sea Buddhist temple, perhaps a degree where they can feel at ease remaining years.
abbot ordained for me carefully, took my hands and devout Buddhist, when clothing , abbot suddenly see that scar on my palm. Abbot said: before the case will be easily picked up the scissors against the wrist and said: marriage is here for you for five hundred years of spiritual things. people. She grief stagger and said: next.
Lord Buddha said: I am under the seat into a devoted married couple, you palm a drop of blood shed? mole on the palm of your children had the grain of cinnabar mole, as you gazing at each other, becoming a spiritual. If the day is putting the throes of a mole into the bloodshot child endured from you withdraw palm leave, you can not be adjourned to five years with the fate of the fish. in you and the fish into a devoted married couple at the same time, children and endured the mole is pulled out of the throes of soul, anxiously waiting for you around five Century hh My heart is dead.
mole tears of children with children drops down: just your humble cinnabar palm that a mole, you never have care about me. I have been so silent accompany you, to beg in your palm can treasure for life. I look at you night and day and never had give up. I know that one day, you will notice my presence. may start to finish, you only fish one heart, when the fish away disappointed, I thought the opportunity comes,UGG boots, the wish into personal their minds to you, but you did not give up, I begged my soul Lord Buddha and the body peel, into capillaries in your side with you through five hundred years, five hundred years have passed, but you hh Is that so? how can this be?? how can this be???
scissors in my hands, mole, willingly waiting for my woman Oh, five hundred years! my children give me cry mole three years,Bailey UGG boots, let me in Buddhist self-cultivation, forget everything. nevi children, said: In addition to Buddhism. a stranger waiting for five years. Five hundred years is not long, perhaps life will be a person waiting for you also, but, once you ignore the beam of your eyes day and night watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment