Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A bunch of words ~ ~

 There is no central idea to write quite recently, we have to see let me see, and I do not care about grammar grammar Han, and makes me very ashamed. The following began to pull it ~ ~ ~
saw a few days ago, in an interview with Dan It was indeed a woman of great wisdom, ah, whether it is answering doubts are too deep or too thorough, it is indeed a true the one on the so will have some perception, and they will think about the so-called If you do not know, that this love is not some sad? I certainly do not want to imagine the latter, I also believe that the result of an inclusive and construction should be feel numb after a Laugh, too boring to boring, and no thing is worth so much pleasure to stay in the heart, can not even sad thing, people sometimes are so cheap, when looking forward to something Nothing, nothing can really not the time, and expecting something to happen, even if even if it is a bit painful. they do not like this lukewarm tepid, as long as is happy, then either happy or sad.
when the weight came crashing down in front of Japanese cuisine, I feel a little desperate, but when the home started having diarrhea, I seemed to see some hope. mainly on the mentality of people back and forth pain is, began to doubt the original phrase .
mind suddenly flashed the song , run out of my life, I touch not have run away, Life Expectation, lost in forever see through, I did not realize my loss, and torn my all to the sun when the sky really will not help feel better. This is not too cold in the winter passed, still felt very long, because there is no snow, so let the winter appeared to be very lonely, so that all the memory for the winter appeared to be very dry. So, no snow, the sun on it, put the winter, take it away!

No comments:

Post a Comment