Tuesday, December 14, 2010

O-man Capricorn

 The habit of eating a meal as quickly as they came to the desk and start working or busy with chores. Pick up the mouse, I felt faint right arm will be sore; staring at the screen, the eyes will get tired swollen. I do not know why, do something recently felt somewhat powerless, and is physically unable to. I think I was tired.
really a particularly busy recently,UGGs, coupled with the heavy tasks of their own personality The work is too picky or the pursuit of perfection, these two points has been that I have been very thin body seemed unbearable. But I'm still holding on! Perhaps this fatigue and stress have become commonplace for me, only But this time, too much could even feel the physical, but in the past two years more just feel the spirit of the brain's tired, is it the age of reason? can I just experienced the second end of life year, which I smile hh
has been the cause for their own work or the always tolerate any careless, always desperate to pay, whether in the quit or change jobs before the company after the company, both in the formal graduation The internship is almost three years after graduation, work units now. So, I think I rarely feel the pressure of competition too much, I just think the owners feel at ease hard-working people should not be ignored by the company it ? There was a lot to say I am a or successful people, and I, nothing, but rather share is gradually fading youth. Maybe I'm too negative, can this really true hh Who is always so harsh feelings about, and for their but life is always too casual? In fact, I have been just doing the things they like to do, I like to work, because it allows me to enrich, to let me escape the loneliness of the intrusion. I think, for me this is in fact a kinds of happiness and freedom, because the career I did not let someone else control over my thoughts and destiny, so I will have in its own efforts and was promoted to a high position did not even angrily give up. In life, I do not yet operate a typical failure in their lives and emotions, the letter.
media hailed Capricorn: often indifferent to personal life. Capricorn men: When people trust, your face will smile. evil sensitive attention to friendship. Home Capricorn, unsparing to describe this: Maybe it will make you a good man of honor. I am not a superstitious tradition, nor is a devout religious believers. So I will not go according to the media or blood type of the description of the constellation positioning your life away. However, I am yet to disclose a heart of hearts with little sense of tradition and has its own dedicated man of faith, the media and blood on the sign of some description but with the reality I had so happens to coincide with hh
Therefore, I believe I was a O- Capricorn man, a perhaps not so well described in the media is not so bad man. because I believe that I will always have only the fate of my own hands. In this world no one can make you unhappy, Only you, because in fact, their feelings of happiness!
remember in high school, has been like a word, then gradually faded away I do not know why. Recently a chance to see their young in a BBS when the text on the tender, of which there often and I quote the words of the phrase:
with a clear mind and calmly walking through the years, his spirit can not be indifferent to the lack of. Otherwise, he did not live too sad, that is live too boring hh mouth flashing a smile: Really? so little time when I actually learned to indifferent?
unconsciously, the feeling this day slip away so soon, think tomorrow, and tomorrow's tomorrow, a lot of To continue the work accomplished and new tasks,UGG shoes, and my heart suddenly some rogue. But often the thought of the soul after a busy day in the harvest and release, but feel a trace of masturbation, because today what I finally finished today, maybe not until tomorrow is a kind of victory! longer think of their own work to do to even cross-link the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games with a relationship, but also was a great self-satisfaction and accomplishment. maybe enrich it?
thought of this, I silently looked at his arm pain and sour, like the child who his mother looked, Ah Q was a camel in the heart of self-consolation: I believe that I am young, I was able to use this tired eyes and arms, there was wasting away of the body, to create a better future for my own hh

No comments:

Post a Comment