Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Out over the twin-track worth to continue to wait for her boyfriend

 Master, Hello!
Give you a message two days before, have not see the reply. Very worried. Give you a message again today.
He and I talked about 4 years. Living together for 2 years. Always quarrel inappropriate times when I want to break up, but always can not decide. but stumbled this year, he derailed. I moved out from that house, in the later, we skelter three times. And I have also I understand some places do not, and I also change themselves, try to restrain my temper. , but I found him still in contact with that woman, but not so much. As they have not seen I do not clear. I have, and he uttered the beginning. then I because my life is rich, nor too much to have no say over this matter. I think he now should be fine. that he by his own things to solve it. But I always felt like he took my tolerance when the connivance, to get my tolerance as weakness. and he and I said. he and I did not tell the truth, and some things that do not want to tell him, in fact, I just want to change way to get along with him, so he can no longer lose the original self. I need to spare his mystery .. But these, in his view it is I've changed. has become the effort .. / I feel him so I feel cool. / he asking me for money (used to have borrowed. but have been paid off),Bailey UGG boots, so I suspect my feelings in the end he is a true or false? fact, I am not so concerned about him, mainly afraid of their own to hurt anymore. I also my own life and circles.'ve still more substantial. relatively speaking of this matter is not so heavy looking. also distributed some of my attention. But I also want to know. He also worth in the end, I continue to wait? and he still has the future to speak of it? pointers to help you master. Thank you, master wood
mouth back:
your boyfriend in derailment took place after the events of their own not to reflect on their own act, not whole-heartedly to make up for mistakes, again and again can not understand you fear injury you want to mind their own tightly wrapped, but also shifted the blame,UGG boots, saying he did not you tell the truth, some things do not want to tell him said you change, you have brains the mm in view your chart and your boyfriend before, intuition and experience tell me that your boyfriend is in Dodge and his own mistakes are passed on to you, meaning according to his view, undermine the relationship between you two is the culprit you are not him, if he confessed and you should bury the hatchet, as if he had of him, and if your relationship can not restore the original appearance, it must is your fault, he is a victim, he naturally going to look elsewhere for relief.
open his chart, and found the taste of his Gemini heavy fall on his Gemini Sun and Mercury, Gemini, the bad side that is lying, trying to be clever, irresponsible and evasive. It is clear that your boyfriend is angry that the Gemini side of the performance out.
a combination of both Neptune in your tray is not a good role play, it is close Juno co-star Moon, Mercury, Venus, also accurately square the Sun, can be said to lie in your relationship where everywhere.
fleeting Pluto is currently hovering in the palace of your marriage, your marriage again conjunct the natal house of stars, while Saturn also fleeting stars in your house of marriage trouble and was about to sentence on your own path and Juno,UGGs, the relationship between you and your boyfriend may be the time to wrap up. you fall you fall in love intrauterine natal Saturn, and on your marriage Palace had an impact, you consider marriage after 2010 would be more appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment