Thursday, December 16, 2010

You've been will help you prepare answers

 You've been will help you prepare answers to other questions. Anwell career counselor to help you answer:
one, how do you choose your own career?
line of analysis: the problem is to understand the motivation for job seekers to see his candidates This work is aimless.
choice answers:
A: I always wanted to work in the corporate world. Since childhood, I dreamed of their own at least a vice president of large enterprises.
B: In the third year of college before, I decided to concentrate in one area for development. Although I studied business, but I do not know what the end will engage in the work of the industry. I spent a certain amount of time to consider their own The goal, to clear his own good at doing, and want to get something from work, I finally reached a conclusion mm Now the industry is the most suitable for me.
C: I have been a professional evaluation, in the professional Under the guidance of people, I found the best starting point for professional and career development platform for the various stages. I think it should choose their own career.
Anwell career counselor reviews: A company committed to answer taboo; B answer would be, but the feeling is not convincing; C to find a scientific basis.
Second, salary, recognition and promotion among the most valuable form of what you think?
of thinking: Here we met again trap. If you were thinking along the question to answer, then you will be lost. If you choose money than promotion, it will be seen as secular and short-sighted; the contrary, if you think that money is not important, you will be shown because of the money is seen as cold and insincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment