Monday, October 18, 2010

1 year old baby five months and 6 days old

 Old aunt finally brought the baby a month later, decided not to bring it. The reason is said that he older, with a fixed boy. His family is also something wrong with the old man back, but his legs and inconvenient. I think the most important is my home boy too scouring the. Always go out to play, always want to lie on the ground to lie on the ground, always random walk, fumble, tamper with,UGG bailey button, always urinate anywhere (would be called large, squat on their own) and so on. All this I know.

plus point is that LG would have to see but also not to take wage. I said forget it. The elderly are six or seven years old, the old aunt's feet ever since last year fell after the bending difficulties and can not adopt children, the old man to have back pain, a person must hold too much for a long time, unlike younger people, this is true. Besides children grow, according to the elderly if the meaning is in the house every day, honest and orderly, rhythmic, and this is my home boy real hard to do. Who's kids who understand. And the elderly to their children in the house, often say that outside the tiger,Discount UGG boots, often said that children are bought and the like, (the old aunt told me that this is about to let him sit down and eat, can not go out, etc.). Prior to this, this guy has not never been scared before, so say the old aunt's approach is useful. Indeed, some naughty boys sometimes had to use some of the ways, but I'd rather not try this method right. Other elderly people in Shanghai, accent I sound are difficult. Kid is on language development, the last that the aunt was a Hunan,bailey UGG boots, at first I could not understand. Adults and children do not understand it, not sure how good it is difficult to communicate ah.

So, my son's problem became the heart of the risk of this month. According to the kid, I do not want to consider finding strangers to take. Children grew up, each for once, his mind is a kind of torture. The kind of panic,UGGs, I can imagine. Although he will not speak out, but I feel it. Even if the will to adapt, I still do not consider the outside looking in person. There is also an emergency phone call to her husband's family. Her mother is still reluctant to come out and say is to put home. I do not agree. Causes too much. There is also a big kid at home for three months than the children. Let alone two, is one of many I have some concerns. Besides LG's home is full of mountains, is full of water. King is good. But ... ... I heard live last week after one of our new house, the children do not have much large than I am, out of the pond and drowned. Not to say that unfortunately occur each, but try to avoid. LG

take a month to let the final decision. Things just completed his hand. Temporarily and to start a homemaker.



I arranged to resign. After all, once the resignation is not able to understand things. Companies also have the company's requirements. Not to say stay away. This is final, and then call home, the father said no, then call to send back. Mother had also come out this year's. But his father was transferred to teach, and for the father, this is a chance. He coached several decades, as one hanging matter. I was happy. Niece started going to first grade this year, was father to school, so while other kids, while teaching. Not lightly to. Got left at home with his mother and sister-in-two newborn niece. So I did not dare to consider the mother out. Only his own intention to resign. Call back, is also home to catch up Shouqiu, the mother did not want to put my son put watching at home, only to say, let his father with it. So busy working for a repeat in autumn. Although I know it is very unlikely the mother, but I still reported to have hope. I want to mother over. After all, a kid with my grandmother most of the year will soon adapt. Thus, the resignation of suspended matter.

will calculate LG ten days at home with time. Remove the National Day holidays and weekends.

LG with the first three days, began to boast to us, ate. This is his exact words.

I said:

not what I expected, probably the fifth day, I look back to class, he was not always in the cooking, but holding the boy at the door waiting for me. I have not put away the car, said: wrestling a kid. If the light, he will not tell me. LG is a careless man.

I approached an open, children have spent the face. Eyes and cheeks are scratched. Head and a large package. This is the boy fell from birth of the most serious one. Not only that, saying it was a knock after the ear of a package. Twice a day actually fell. I am a little angry. He said a few words. However, think also, I brought my own time, but also knock a kid when bumped.

did not expect it every day, boy on the other side of the forehead and knock up. Do not ask me bitter LG said to be a pass. What boast mouth ah. Only take a few days ah! Hey, speaking of his not sing it.



week later, the day before yesterday, LG throat. Acute, the middle of the night attack. The next day hanging out three bottles of water. I do not know the reasons for illness, or that suffered in the evening began to complain to me: Taking into account other people uncomfortable, I do not dispute, only the back of his sentence:

whether Kulei, ever since his son over to put my grandmother was twenty days after the decision, and determined not to allow his son do left-behind children. Not the old with the bad. So I am going to be times when you put home his grandparents raised white and fat. Though tired with their own, but his son laugh to see them every night, every day after work to enjoy playing with his son, which makes me happy more than anything else. Since the LG home

belt, I did not steal to work again. Kid does not cry a row. Happy time and I said I would kiss his little face, and he said, Watch me go to work obediently. Now they see I'm wearing clothes and shoes, because if not for the shoes at home wearing slippers. It is particularly obvious, especially to see me put on shoes, he said,

This morning, I packed my kid to see, and stood there looking at going out of me. I walked towards him, ready to kiss him one to leave. Not until I approached him, his head slightly raised on the mouth but also tilt, and I watch the position is to kiss me a bar, moving their faces up, the son really gave me a kiss. Some cold weather these days, always under the rain. However, the baby's kiss is my day of sun. Arrival of wind, the rain arrived, arrived too Kulei, worth a pain.

So, how could I, how willing to do him as a left-behind children! Temporary work can not, life can be too frugal, but his son, can not by my side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment