Thursday, October 21, 2010

Aircraft taxiing on the runway faster and faster

 Finally, fly to the sky, destination - Kunming. Looking through the transparent windows fade, farther and farther away from the city of my heart, feel a kind of delicate and complex emission from the heart, is the sadness? Or care? The emotion is left to you, care about me ... ...

of you three hours of flight itinerary, making me have had a fever, what is it like weight loss, dizziness and feeling of all came, but also I have good foresight, sitting in a window seat on the recent, boring, can have look at the clouds, sent sent this long 3 hours. Aircraft to fly higher and higher, and out of the window more and more of the scenery is beautiful, blue sky and white clouds are sometimes far apart, everything hanging over the blue sky above, the following white clusters into a large, from afar,UGG bailey button, those who like ice clouds the same, and the blue sky with the together to form a south pole, giving a sense of immersive, beautiful blue sky ... ... and sometimes they leave the close,UGGs, as those clouds like cotton candy, floating, soft ... ...

flight attendants on the plane is very beautiful, she is also good, with a rare extinct this century in good temper, no way, vocational needs Well, where the introduction of the flight attendants so much for you, or else you people have to be crazy not ... ...

the face of this long period of time, the best way is to send to sleep, this is out of my accumulated experience of many, so I'm on the plane on the unpromising sleep in Kunming



feeling good, oh ~

city of Kunming is a good, the sky is blue, clouds are white, the sun is warm, the air is fresh, high-rise buildings not to count dollars, the local is also great, and my mother more than 5 hours stroll the street, legs should be broken Rights



, really can not stand ~ There are authentic noodle, authentic the pot, imagine, and you enjoy together, the atmosphere should be different from it!

Although in this beautiful city accompanied by their parents, but the less you guys care about my friends, there really is not adapt to it, huh, huh,Discount UGG boots, you always think from time to time, I would have well, do not ask to know you too well, because I had pretty fellow ~



Luliang back soon, it was a county of Kunming, in my parents in the work force, but also a place of my childhood life, which is a suburb of Kunming, not as busy, but very similar to an isolated place, and that there are many known bugs not on the name of the bird and different types of trees, streams, rivers ... ...

maybe I miss you it will be more, because there are forces, forces are not allowed access to the Internet, so in Luliang these days, I do not You may be completely linked to,



but please you to know that I miss every moment you are in,bailey UGG boots, I look forward to coming back with you soon copolymer ... ...
 Finally: Xin, Dai Son, large Ying, Ying, Meng, months sub, Yang Tsai, Xiaoxia, Hou sister, Yuchen, Yu, Yang Niu, Li Mian, there are many parents who cared about me, some to happiness Yo, good night ...

No comments:

Post a Comment