Thursday, October 28, 2010

school in the U.S.,

 Bailey UGG boots
school in the U.S.,UGGs, and China, in turn, the school dressed gorgeously dressed, unkempt one weekend.

this is please the Dress Code.

not allowed to wear jeans jacket T-shirts, girls in high heels, skirts (must be knee) plus Blazer, froze to death people will not let you wear UGG. the lesson quickly scamper between the school buildings like the rush of people to work on Wall Street.

nostalgic Shenzhen uniforms, soft and more comfortable to get up to the head of a day that is, they do not think about this dress today, which of the distribution belt, purple or gray pair of high heels is more ride.

thinking in Beijing last week fat around four in the afternoon I sent a text message, when I was all night doing their homework, take a week off due to the mathematical operations are filled. I pulled back her, she was surprised: Han is the GPA? That's really bullshit.

Grade Point Average, the average is the average to what extent? Everything.

homework, exams, class participation, and learn about all the things that are considered inside.

I was in China to develop a very bad very bad habit, it is not homework. usually a subject, especially a lot of words to write the great liberal arts questions, too write too much trouble, answer in mind to go over ideas, and sometimes write the outline, and then look at the back of the answer, roughly the same thing to pass out. tainted the errors on the red pen down. In this way the efficiency will be much faster. The next day I have to use a variety of reasons Zhouxuan teacher and class representatives. Tiejun Weici high moment talked to me many times,Bailey UGG boots, I still bargaining for prices, said, but sometimes do not finish. . Operating arrangements down maths homework, after all, than American history, mathematics, or makes me feel warm some. at the beginning of a few days, Mr. Fischer also asked me, have to move out too, then again he did not control me. Unit test scores scores sent down I am also proud to report my family. But a look at the average total score, but only B-. look at the detail, many times jobs did not pay directly is zero F.

no matter how the exam is the original cloud.

I found Mr. Fischer, sincerely say that my work will be fully filled, he said late if only six are, I said I know, I will give him filled.

fill jobs so there will be a bitter experience of the night, in exchange for a B + in the GPA.

later days, I have homework time every day,UGG shoes, every test must test out of more than 97 points, can slowly bit by bit to put up the GPA.

period before the end of the exams are always complaining too much absolute, an examination is necessary to set the year rankings. and in the United States, GPA of the quizzes exams must be comprehensive review of good, the classroom must be a positive answer questions, the teacher sets presentaition must do adequate research, preparation and practice. No wonder the U.S. is so dear to high school, college GPA. a very high GPA scores of students, will have good study habits is also very solid knowledge of the person to grasp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment