Monday, October 11, 2010

Every woman is born with romantic love

 Can only show that the heroine is a white-faced macho male butterflies, in fact, in many men in the butterfly, there will be a good man's existence. Just see if you can be met. I was introverted, a traditional girl, usually only love reading, Internet, listening to music. The evening after work, never go clubbing! Gathering of friends, I often sit in the most inconspicuous corner and see them laughing. South is not a very handsome child, small eyes, but it looks very sunny. Since know him,UGGs, I become more and more happy, he always gives me a different surprise. Before I heard he is a very macho man, never short of a woman around. After graduation, he loves his girlfriend can not stand the sentimental bother, went to France, he has been single. After that, he said he was sorry. If, then come again, he will not let go of her hand. My favorite flowers are not roses,UGG boots clearance, but a purple lavender. One day my stomach pain, in fact, not too serious. He bought a large bunch of lavender, innocently standing in my house to see me downstairs. The moment to see him, he hugged me tightly, really touched. Each time with him, I very happy. However, I was not on his show. His humorous, romantic and passionate, but also know how my mind. A man like him, will love me? I really do not know, between us will not have results? Last month, his ex-girlfriend back, want to see him. I said: In fact, I know, he wanted to see her. That world is the heavy rain, I'll go with him. Dinner, I saw that beautiful, noble woman, but her look was very lonely. Over the past they have been chatting back, and after dinner, the rain harder and harder, I say you take her home! I took the umbrella. Looking forward to watching her eyes, he rushed to the rain, stopped a taxi for her, watching her leave. After he sent me home, then said: I was once loved her, but then after that meeting, I found that the former could not find the feeling. I've missed one, she was deeply hurt and can not be wrong a second time. Over the years, I hurt a lot of love my girl, and now just want to treasure around. Later, I told him, in fact, that night, I did not take an umbrella! He said: You have good people feel bad, I'll love you. I said, love to listen to He was in a weekend, take my hand, take me to a KTV. He said: before you, never as a girl sang! However, I would like to sing it for you. Then, he sang in my ear that old song After that day, he told me: romantic love you want. If not met him, maybe I will not have fun now. is he, let me become confident and beautiful. in fact, whether male or ordinary men and butterflies, as long as he really in love with you ,Discount UGG boots, we will certainly give my heart and love, to give you the perfect love. love, not only need to fate, but also requires both sides to give my heart and trust. love the woman, be sure to polish his eyes,UGG shoes, to find the real marriage see their own Four against a woman in love first love focused on four men do not love you the details of the four kinds of signs to avoid the bad man hurt in three trick

No comments:

Post a Comment